Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wardn9615

Non subscription recording

I forgot to pay for my monthly subscription but still had my camera recording. Is there any way to get those recordings? I just paid today once I realized but the specific day and time I need was last week. Is there a support department that can assist with that?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Non subscription recording

Hi, @wardn9615,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. We are more than happy to help you get your previous Roku camera recordings.

Your Roku Smart Home camera recordings will store events in the cloud for up to 14 days from the moment they started to be recorded. But if it's over 14 days, the cloud recordings will disappear, and you will no longer be able to access them.

If the recordings are still available on the cloud, you can share and download recordings in the smart home app. Downloading a recording will save it to the gallery on your mobile device. Sharing a recording will prompt you to select an app and then generate a message with the recording in the selected app. Here is the step-by-step process:

1. On the home screen, tap Events.
  2. Select the event.
  3. Tap the Download or Share icon.

I hope this process will help you resolve your issue.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.