Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meandpippa

My new cameras are taking forever on the firmware update

I’m having the same issue. Hours later and update still wasn’t done. Had to cancel out to use my camera. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My new cameras are taking forever on the firmware update

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community, @Meandpippa!

Thanks for raising your concern regarding your Smart Home Camera with us. May we know how far your device is from your wireless router? It may be possible that having slow signal strength delayed the updating process of your device. In addition, what specific Roku Smart Home camera are you having issues with updating? 

We'll be looking forward to your response. 

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jennsand14

How did you get your camera to work im having the same issues?

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jennsand14,

Greetings and welcome to the Roku Community!

We'd like to know more about the issue you're experiencing to see how we can assist and address your concern. What specific Roku camera are you having issues with? In addition, are you having trouble with an update or setting up your camera?

Please let us know.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.