Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Headphones

Indoor SE QR code rescan

Jump to solution

I have two of the same cameras. One connects and the other won’t go past the QR code. I’ve done all the resets and uninstall my app. Nothing has worked for 2 months. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Camera wont scan QR code ? WHY ?

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Welcome to the Roku Community, and thanks for keeping us posted!

We understand you're having trouble with your Roku camera, which won't scan the QR code. We're happy to help. Please check out this support article here on why the QR code scan fails when adding my Roku Smart Home camera or doorbell.

We hope this helps.

Kind regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Smick86

Jump to solution

It still don't work. I have connected 1 of 4 cameras. Used multiple new phones, different brightness settings. Took off screen protectors. Your cameras are shot dude. This has been DAYS of failure! 

0 Kudos
Trevorn
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I strongly believe roku is stealing people hard earned money..........I bought 4 cameras and paid the subscription for a year, suddenly the cameras went blank.....can't do anything to get them back working.

That roku thing is a scam.....stealing people's money and no service.

0 Kudos
Trevorn
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

If you sign out you cannot sign back in...you have to create a new account all over...then you get the 14 days free subscription...when it's over and you pay subscription fee after a few days all my cameras were deleted by Roku and I  couldn't get them to work......they are stealing our money.......ROKU is  scam

Don't buy those cameras 

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Welcome to the Roku Community, and thanks for keeping us posted!

We understand you're having trouble with your Roku camera, which won't scan the QR code. We're happy to help. Please check out this support article here on why the QR code scan fails when adding my Roku Smart Home camera or doorbell.

We hope this helps.

Kind regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.