Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Leahbug143
Reel Rookie

Cant load the live feed on the roku smart home app

I am having trouble connecting to the live feed on the app. It will load for a couple seconds I clicked the sound on and it stops loading and says reconnect camera Error code negative 35. It's been bothering me for a little while now and would really like to get this problem solved because we bought these cameras to be able to watch live feed where we put them. I really don't wanna have to get new cameras in order to have a live feed because everything else seems to be working very well. Plus my fiance and I just bought the $100  subscription for up to 99 cameras so I'm not gonna waste it but I feel like I'm not getting what I paid for. Please help asap thank you. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Cant load the live feed on the roku smart home app

Hi @Leahbug143,

Thanks for reaching us about this issue. This could be an issue within the app or the network itself. We would recommend performing some basic troubleshooting by following the steps below.

1. Go to Home> select Camera> select Restart.
  2. Unplug the camera from the power outlet and then relaunch the Smart Home app.
  3. Reboot your router.

If the problem persists, please report back here along with the details below.

• Log ID: From the camera, go to settings gear > support > submit log
  • Firmware version
  • Brand of the device

We'll be looking forward to your update.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.