Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sorce49

Getting Roku cameras to pop up on TCL Roku TV

When I’m watching TV ideally I would like the camera feed to pop up on my screen on the bottom, right hand side or any side for that matter.

Hopefully this made sense in any help would be appreciated. Thank you

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Getting Roku cameras to pop up on TCL Roku TV

Hi @Sorce49,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We are glad to have you here sharing your input about the Roku Camera app live feed on your TCL Roku TV.

On our Roku Camera app on Roku TVs/devices, we don't have a feature to pop up the live feed on the TV screen while you are watching channels and content. However, we completely understand your input and greatly value your feedback, which helps to improve the Roku Camera app features. Rest assured that our team will be aware of this, as your convenience and satisfaction are among our top priorities. In the meantime, your patience and understanding are highly appreciated.

Please let us know if there's anything else you would like to address. We would be more than willing to listen and assist.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.