Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LC6529
Binge Watcher

Found - Solar Panel For Roku Video Doorbell

Just thought that I would share that I finally found a solar panel that works perfectly with the video doorbell.   It comes with 19 feet of cord and a mounting bracket that works without modification.

Very easy to setup, the cord was long enough I was able to the solar panel on my roof and the adapter feeds underneath the bracket and plugs into the doorbell.  Within a few hours it was charged to 100%

I tried to post the link on amazon where I ordered it but the board won't let me do it.

So just google for 

Wasserstein Solar Panel - Compatible with Wyze Video Doorbell Pro - Solar Panel for Wyze Doorbell Pro

Current price is $29.

1 REPLY 1
KGoode

Re: Found - Solar Panel For Roku Video Doorbell

Bravo!!! purchased it online and installed today! Already up a few %.

Now trying to find a panel for the ROKU outdoor SE camera. It shows them as sold out but feels like discontinued.

Thanks for your research!

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.