Snield
Level 7

Floodlight camera stopped recording video, only takes a photo

Jump to solution

We have two floodlight cameras, one has stopped recording video of events, only takes a photo when motion is detected. The other camera is recording fine.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Snield
Level 7

Re: Floodlight camera stopped recording video, only takes a photo

Jump to solution

We figured it out! We only had one camera listed on our subscription, we needed to add the second camera to our subscription in order for it to continue to record events.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
mlm44
Level 9

Jump to solution

I have noticed this too with all of my Roku cameras. Try to load the event video a few times. Sometimes it will eventually play the entire video and not just a single image. Seems like a software bug.

Snield
Level 7

Jump to solution

We figured it out! We only had one camera listed on our subscription, we needed to add the second camera to our subscription in order for it to continue to record events.

ms420
Level 7

No Subscription, No Video

Jump to solution

If you do not have a subscription,  you're camera no longer records video and sound. Detected moments will be captured by still photograph. You will receive these in notifications. If you have an SD card, the detections will be recorded as set, either continuously or by event. 

Although you can manually record,  it is **bleep** difficult to match a notification to the SD card timeliness, to be able to determine what sound photographed in notification matches up with the sd video 

I'm beyond irked. I've got 5 of these **bleep** things now.  This security camera racket is just that.