Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brad777
Channel Surfer

Re: Cameras say offline but are showing live feed and giving updates to movement/sound detections.

9 months since this post and I'm still having the same issue.. 

It shows "Offline" on my home screen but when I click the camera link it loads and shows it working just fine.. but I exit out of that and it says offline again..

I have a Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 and another phone with access is an iPhone 25 Pro and it doesn't show the camera as "offline" and works just fine.. it's just my Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 that has the issue. 

Did you ever get your "offline" error resolved? 

0 Kudos
dbickford

Re: Cameras say offline but are showing live feed and giving updates to movement/sound detections.

Same thing just recently developed on one of my three cameras. Shows offline in app. Nothing I do fixes it. It's still recording events, and I still get notifications. All my Roku TVs show the camera as normal. TV can display the live feed from the camera. Roku support chat no help. Everytime I try something they say the chat is killed and I have to start over.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.