Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
olddog1
Roku Guru

Re: Error code 45 on my Roku SE camera

Jump to solution

I HAVE A STRINGER WIFI AND FAST INTENET PROBLEM VONTINUESD

0 Kudos
olddog1
Roku Guru

Re: Roku security camera stops working

Jump to solution

CASE IS NMO0T RESOLVED STOP WITH THE LIES

0 Kudos
olddog1
Roku Guru

Re: [6.0] My camera is not working it shows a error code 45

Jump to solution

trfIE4D CTHAT  iT DOES NOT WORK  tECH SAID RIEINSTALL CAMERA  aPP WIL NOT  LET  ME   nEXT TECH  TELS ME REPLACE CAMER  pLEASE EXPLAION HOW CHANGEING HARDWARE WILL FIX A SOFTWARE ISSUE?  iF i RPLACE CAMER iT WIL NOT BE A rOKO i WIL GOP TO THE FOLHK rOKO GENTS THE CAMERAS FROMN AT LEAST THEIR SOFTWARE WORKS AND  IT HAS MUCH BETTE FEATURES IT WILL RUN ON 2.4 AND 5 G  ON MOBLE AND pc ALSOL  AND CAN READ sd IN THE CAMERA 

0 Kudos
olddog1
Roku Guru

Re: Indoor security cameras suddenly not working

Jump to solution

sent scren shot several times one of your techs said  replace camera  Please explain how replacing camera will fix the software issue in app that  wil not let me install camera after tech told me uninstall camera and reinstall it

0 Kudos
olddog1
Roku Guru

Re: Indoor security cameras suddenly not working

Jump to solution

the updates broke the app cant reinstall camera as the check box the techy claim is supposed to be in app is not there sent several screen shoos of this  they say rep[lace camera  How is a new camera supposed to fix this software issue?

0 Kudos
olddog1
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Tried all of this several times already  App will not let er reinstall camera after tech told me delete and reinstall it    Then the say Replace Camera     What good will that do if app won't even let me install the one I npw have?

0 Kudos
olddog1
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

already did that issue is still not fixed for dang near a week now Mabey you people should hire some competent software techs and fire the ones you currenly have

0 Kudos
olddog1
Roku Guru

Re: Code 45 on our indoor barn camera

Jump to solution

Mine is stil down Tech told me delete camera and  Reinstall it  App will nkot let me reinstall check box in ap  techs claimis suposed to be there to do so is not there     These idiots said Replace camera   How wil thty fiux software issye  Ya I will replace Camrea alright  but not with one from Roku I wi get it from yhe compan that Roku gets these camers from WYSE at leat5 there soft ware works like it is supposd to

0 Kudos
olddog1
Roku Guru

Re: Not recording video indoor cameras

Jump to solution

JUnk ROKU and bet Camera from Wyse instead  Wyse isw the supoyer of cameras for  R0oku    The same camera   bit  with Software that Acualy works unlike the GHarbage software from Roku

0 Kudos
olddog1
Roku Guru

Re: Code 45 on our indoor barn camera

Jump to solution

IUNK RUKOP and Buy a Wyse Same canera but softweare thyat actually works unlike Roku Junkware

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.