Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PatriciaW

Unknown charge being charged, no details about what it is for

I am being billed monthly for what appears to be a channel charge but unlike other changes I get, there is no indication of the source. All that appears on the credit card statement is "The Roku Channel 8162728107 DE". Checked subscriptions and purchases and there are none that are not accounted for. I have 2 accounts and neither account can be traced to this charge.  

11 REPLIES 11
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Unknown charge being charged, no details about what it is for

Hi @PatriciaW,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community! 

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: https://support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos

Same problem. I have an email in to them but help is appreciated. 

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @Kellywarden729,

Thanks for your post. 

Yes, it looks like you were in recent contact with our Support team. We would recommend continuing to work with them to resolve the issue you are experiencing as they would be best able to assist you moving forward. 

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos

I am being charged for a Roky Warner Media and I don't have the thing installed!!!  How to stop this charge? And get my money back.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@epmazariegos, do you have HBOMax?  That could be it.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hello @epmazariegos

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
sbhogan

that contact us link doesn't work - i have a subscription it wont show up or cancel- need VALID information

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Hi @sbhogan

Thank you for keeping in touch!

Have you tried clearing your cookies or cache and reloading the web browser or using a different one to access Account-Billing Support? Do you have a computer you can access the website with?

We hope it helps!

Warm regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
BooKittys

Hi!  I get the same charge every month "PURCHASE ROKU FOR THE 816-2728107 DE CARD". I purchased a weather screensaver a few months ago that automatically charges my account for $.99 every month. I hope this helps.

0 Kudos