Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jasonpop28
Reel Rookie

"My Subscriptions" page not loading

Jump to solution

I am trying to cancel my Starz subscription.  I go to "My Account" and then "My Subscriptions" but the page (https://my.roku.com/subscriptions) does not load and I get a 500 error message (Roku | Oops...), stating to close browser and try again. I do that and still get the same 500 error. I've tried Chrome and Edge on my computer and also Safari on my iPhone. I need to cancel this before it renews at a higher rate on 3/31. Please help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: "My Subscriptions" page not loading

Jump to solution

Hi Community users!

It is highly appreciated that you've brought this to our attention and we apologize for the inconvenience.

We suggest trying to sign into your Roku account again and select My Account then My Subscriptions to see if the same error message prompts.

We'll be looking forward to your update!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue! I am trying to edit my subscriptions but getting the same message no matter what?? What is happening!?!? 

0 Kudos
nonoblu

Jump to solution

I am also experiencing a similar issue and need it resolved tonight before the subscription auto renews. 

Edit: I managed to cancel the subscription through my tv. I selected the app I wanted to unsubscribe to, pressed the star or * button on my remote, clicked manage subscriptions and was able to unsubscribe/cancel auto-renew. Hope this helps! @jasonpop28 @Wildonez2024 

RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users!

It is highly appreciated that you've brought this to our attention and we apologize for the inconvenience.

We suggest trying to sign into your Roku account again and select My Account then My Subscriptions to see if the same error message prompts.

We'll be looking forward to your update!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jasonpop28
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@nonoblu Thanks for the suggestion, looks like that would've worked but the "My Subscriptions" page did load for me today when I tried again @RokuCarly 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for keeping us posted, @jasonpop28.

We're glad to hear you can now access the website again and manage your Subscriptions. 

If there's anything else we can be of assistance with, please don't hesitate to let us know as we'd be more than happy to continue doing so.

Happy Streaming! 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos