Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
susie54

bought subscription on MLBTV website why is roku involved & billed me twice

Jump to solution

I purchased a subscription through MLB TV for this season for 149.99....I used paypal for payment...MLB TV was paid by PayPal for 149.99 which is correct....however Roku billed me twice for 149.99 for MLB TV....what right does roku have to access my MLB account and charge me twice....I have filed disputes for all charges...contacted roku and they have no record of the charges even though I provided prove they were paid by PayPal for both charges....sounds like this may end up with Florida Att General Office....spoke with MLB TV customer service and they have no idea how or why Roku is requesting double payment from PayPal.....

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: bought subscription on MLBTV website why is roku involved & billed me twice

Jump to solution

Hi @susie54,

We appreciate you for reporting with us here in the Roku Community!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Let us know if there's anything else we can further assist you.
Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: bought subscription on MLBTV website why is roku involved & billed me twice

Jump to solution

Hi @susie54,

We appreciate you for reporting with us here in the Roku Community!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Let us know if there's anything else we can further assist you.
Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos