Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Until now I've had no Roku account but my card is being charged

Jump to solution

Roku has already gotten over $200 off of me. Up until now I've never had a Roku account. My card is apparently linked to some account, and I would like it removed. My bank isn't able to remove the account from my card. Can someone please help me?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Until now I've had no Roku account but my card is being charged

Jump to solution

Hi @BeautifulyInsan @Laurinette,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you getting in touch with us about your Roku billing questions, despite not having an account with us. For more help, please contact our Accounts and Billing team; they are the department most qualified to address your inquiry.

1. Visit Roku Support.
  2. Choose Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions.
  3. Select your options from "What's happening with your account?".
  4. If you want to be redirected to the contact details, or if you have another email address that might be associated with a different Roku account, choose A Different Account Issue.

Kindly inform us if there is anything more we can do to assist.

Sincerely,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Laurinette
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue.  I've tried to "cancel my subscription" as per the instructions, but my account says I have no subscriptions.  My card continues to be charged every month.  I've tried calling, writing letters, emailing and still I cannot get this monthly charge to be stopped.  The charge is for Peacock TV LLC, but Peacock TV says I have to contact Roku to get the charge discontinued.  Roku has conveniently made it so that no one can call or reach them to discontinue.  I've canceled debit cards and received replacement cards, yet Roku still seems to charge the new cards and I know I have not given the new card number.  I guess my next step will be to close my bank account so that Roku won't be able to charge me any longer.

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @BeautifulyInsan @Laurinette,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you getting in touch with us about your Roku billing questions, despite not having an account with us. For more help, please contact our Accounts and Billing team; they are the department most qualified to address your inquiry.

1. Visit Roku Support.
  2. Choose Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions.
  3. Select your options from "What's happening with your account?".
  4. If you want to be redirected to the contact details, or if you have another email address that might be associated with a different Roku account, choose A Different Account Issue.

Kindly inform us if there is anything more we can do to assist.

Sincerely,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos