Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Access My Roku Account

Jump to solution

I am unable to access my Roku account using the email and password associated with it.  When I attempt to get a password reset the email, which does show up on my Roku device, never comes to me.

If I attempt to make a new account using that same email address Roku says that the email address is currently in use.  I had to make a new account just to post this because Roku will not log me in with my original account.

Please can someone help me with this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unable to Access My Roku Account

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku Community, @BogartsFalcon.

We see that you're having issues signing in to your Roku account. We're here to redirect you to the right track.

For a faster resolution, we highly suggest that you contact our Accounts and billing team. They are our experts in dealing with this kind of concern. Just navigate to Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions to reach them via Phone, Chat, and Email.

In the meantime, please visit this support FAQ on How to access your Roku account if you forgot your email address or password.

We hope this helps. We're here if you need further assistance.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unable to Access My Roku Account

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku Community, @BogartsFalcon.

We see that you're having issues signing in to your Roku account. We're here to redirect you to the right track.

For a faster resolution, we highly suggest that you contact our Accounts and billing team. They are our experts in dealing with this kind of concern. Just navigate to Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions to reach them via Phone, Chat, and Email.

In the meantime, please visit this support FAQ on How to access your Roku account if you forgot your email address or password.

We hope this helps. We're here if you need further assistance.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos