Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joyzz
Channel Surfer

Re: Speaking to a live agent!

Jump to solution

Thats bull there is no where to send an email

0 Kudos
joyzz
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

good luck

0 Kudos
joyzz
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

NO

0 Kudos
kshe9516
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

there is no way to add or subtract your services. itis a vicious circle. i am sure many people just give up---piece of sh,,,  operation. better business needs to know. said many times before i am letting individual accounts ( hulu, paramount plus, peacock , cinemax and starz  ) run out and looking for package of various offers. but your jackass customer service wont allow this. words getting around about your piss service

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@joyzz 

If there is not a Showtime/Paramount+ subscription listed on the Subscriptions page on your Roku Account page (https://my.roku.com) then you don't have an active subscription via Roku. So...

Are you sure you have a subscription to Showtime? And if so, are you sure your subscription is through Roku, and not directly at https://showtime.com ? Or through Paramount+ (they are the same company)?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
dana5

Re: Taking payments without notification

Jump to solution

My debit card is on someones roku account and I don’t have account access. The link you provided can’t help without logging in to the account. How do i contact a live agent.

renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@dana5, you can use the login you used for this "community" on the support page at https://support.roku.com/contactus and then explain your situation.  Someone like @Hector-Roku may also be able to help.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @dana5, we're here to help! Thank you for the tag, @renojim. We see that you have a card on someone's Roku account that you don't have access to. In this case, we will be reaching out to you through direct message here on the Roku Community. This is to keep your information safe and secure. Please keep an eye out on your inbox for our message so we can look into this for you. 

Groupw50

Jump to solution

It says My subscription iis canceled Why

0 Kudos
Groupw50

Jump to solution

It says my subscription is canceled why

0 Kudos