Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cassaundra

Sight and Sound - error purchase

Jump to solution

Will I receive credit of $89.99 that I paid for sight and sound? I purchased in error And cancelled the same day, just a few minutes later. I haf already purchased the 3-day rental. Please advise,

Cassaundra

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Sight and Sound - error purchase

Jump to solution

Hi, @cassaundra.

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention about an error you made when purchasing a subscription and want a credit.

In this case, you may contact our Account and Billing team for further assistance. Visit our Account and Billing Support page and select the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. You'll have an option to call or chat with us.

Note: Never post any personally identifiable, private, or sensitive information publicly, including passwords, email addresses, or payment information. Community content is visible to all Community members.

We hope this will be sorted out soon.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Sight and Sound - error purchase

Jump to solution

Hi, @cassaundra.

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention about an error you made when purchasing a subscription and want a credit.

In this case, you may contact our Account and Billing team for further assistance. Visit our Account and Billing Support page and select the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. You'll have an option to call or chat with us.

Note: Never post any personally identifiable, private, or sensitive information publicly, including passwords, email addresses, or payment information. Community content is visible to all Community members.

We hope this will be sorted out soon.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos