Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bryan82
Reel Rookie

Roku Smart Home Subscription Trial Not Showing Up So I Can't Cancel It

Jump to solution

I've done evening that I've seen has fixed this but can't do it myself. It just won't show up as an active subscription. I don't want to keep this service and have no idea what to do from here. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Smart Home Subscription Trial Not Showing Up So I Can't Cancel It

Jump to solution

Hi, @Bryan82!

Thank you for your clarification and for following the suggestion provided by @RokuJanadeeK.

We have reviewed your account and noticed that your subscription is currently in the trial period. This means that you will not be able to cancel it until 14 days have passed since the date of setup. During this trial period, no charges will be applied, so you don't have to worry about any fees.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5

Jump to solution

I am having this same issue.  My free trial with FUBO is not showing up, hence, I can't cancel it.  I would also like to cancel another subscription I just signed up for and it also does not show up

Bryan82
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It's crazy. How can a company just make it impossible to cancel subscriptions? Is there even a way to reach out to an actual person?

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Bryan82,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We understand that you need assistance with canceling Roku Smart Home subscriptions.

To do so, kindly follow the steps below:

1. Sign in to your Roku account and go to Subscriptions.
  2. Under Active Subscriptions, select your Roku Smart Home Subscription.
  3. If you have both a camera plan and a Pro Monitoring plan, select Manage subscription under the plan you want to cancel. You'll need to cancel your plans separately, so be sure to repeat these steps for each one.
  4. If you're canceling a subscription for individual cameras or doorbells, uncheck all devices.
  5. Review your changes and select Turn off auto-renew.

Further, you can refer to this support page on how to turn off auto-renew and cancel a subscription.

We hope you'll find this information useful. Let us know in case you still have any questions.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Bryan82
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

That's the whole problem. It's not showing up as a subscription. I can't cancel it if it's not listed. 

0 Kudos
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Bryan82!

Thank you for your clarification and for following the suggestion provided by @RokuJanadeeK.

We have reviewed your account and noticed that your subscription is currently in the trial period. This means that you will not be able to cancel it until 14 days have passed since the date of setup. During this trial period, no charges will be applied, so you don't have to worry about any fees.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos