Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ramand

Roku Express 4K+ dead; asked for refund within 30 day window; roku support gives me the runaroun

Same issue, to some extent. We bought a Roku, but after looking at all of the features on other models decided we wanted one with additional features. We can't return the brand new, unopened one for the same reasons you had, the error message re: encountered an error,  and of course the same lies about how we would be receiving an email with details needed for the return. At this point we're going to give it 2 more days

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Express 4K+ dead; asked for refund within 30 day window; roku support gives me the runaroun

Greetings @Ramand 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding the issue you are experiencing with the order that you placed. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos