Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jessie5
Reel Rookie

Roku CBS interactive monthly charges cannot find to cancel

Well I sure cannot find the cancel button, show I have no script ? Any Roku will not answer phone, just another scam, thieves.Roku must be doing poorly to have to scam and steal from people. I wonder why some channel like Max would even want to be associate with them.

Labels (1)
22 REPLIES 22
jessie5
Reel Rookie

Re: CBS interactive charges for Roku

Well Roku will not help they are to busy stealing from poor people

0 Kudos
Gperez0930

Hello, I signed up using my credit card on my partners TV and we are no longer together. The Roku TV has my partners account/email. How can I cancel the charges on my credit card? I do not have access to the TV nor do I have access the Roku account. I just want my credit card taken off the account. Thank you!

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Greenwks,

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community!

We understand you want your billing information removed from your Roku account. We're happy to help. To be better assisted with your subscription, you can contact our Accounts and Billing team since they are the specialized department to best cater to your inquiry. To contact them, kindly refer to this link here. Select the Accounts and Billing option to be directed to their contact information.

Best regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
tooslady
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku CBS interactive monthly charges cannot find to cancel

I am having the same problem.  This is most frustrating.

RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @tooslady,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand you have accounts and billing concerns. Have you contacted our Accounts and Billing team? Please do so since they are the specialized department that can best cater to your inquiry. To contact them, kindly refer to this link here. Select the Accounts and Billing option to be directed to their contact information.

Best regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
J40G

Roku it seems you are aware of this and have not taken the steps required under customer satisfaction policy one day someone might end up with a l.a.w.s.u.i.t3 due to you having clearly having knowledge of this apparently major issue. 

0 Kudos
tooslady
Reel Rookie

•  
0 Kudos
tooslady
Reel Rookie

I had same problem. CBS is name that shows up on banking statements for paramount plus 

0 Kudos
Dee2583

I am being billed through Roku for CBS Interactive, but Roku states I have no such subscription.  Going to the Roku and following instructions doesn't work, the support number on the bill referred me to this site and online it states I have no subscription.  VERY frustrating !   I will never subscribe to anything through roku again.  This is ridiculous.  

D. Duncan

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Manage your subscriptions by logging into your Roku Account.