Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: CBS interactive charges for Roku

Jump to solution

I recently noticed I was being charged $5.99 each month for CBS interactive - which I cancelled via my Amazon Prime account via website over a year ago. This lovely monthly fee jumped to $12 this month and if I have to click on another link or read the same bull**bleep** instructions that are literally useless, I will have the joy of going back every monthly charge and disputing directly through my bank. I do not have Paramount + and have no active subscriptions.

When I attempt to access the link provided on the Roku support site which helps guide you to check if you have more than one account - I am conveniently taken to a page that no longer exists.

This is a serious matter and clearly, I’m not the only customer which Roku is stealing from each month and then providing zero assistance or customer support to reconcile the matter. Sadly, I anticipate any guidance for my issue will mirror that provided by the useless candid comments posted on response to this matter. Pathetic and sad.

Jump to solution

I’m being charged for cbs and paramount two different bills and then getting charged for Roku Wilmington wherever the **bleep** that is. I’m now being told by your website that’s it’s a scammer I want to cancel everything that deals with Roku this is bull**bleep** I’ll have to change my bank account just to get this **bleep** to stop 

0 Kudos
Linda1225

Re: Roku CBS interactive monthly charges cannot find to cancel

Jump to solution

How to cancel CBS Interactive 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I also cannot find why I am being charged montly for CBS fees. When I go to manage my active subscriptions on Roku account, it shows that I have none. Can someone help me get rid of this monthly fee that I have been paying for no reason all these months?

0 Kudos
RiKudos
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Please be informed that the charge "Roku for CBS Interactive" is the charge for Paramount+. CBS Interactive is the developer of Paramount+. Since Roku is a third-party biller, they are only allowed to use the developer's name in the description of the charge. 

0 Kudos
Moondog77

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue.  I try to cancel paramount on paramount. They say I have to do it on Roku.  Then I go to Roku and the subscription isn’t there .  I’ve tried direct on the tv, on the phone app, through a web browser on phone and computer.  And I’m getting billed Roku for CBS

0 Kudos
RiKudos
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It might be that the subscription is not under your Roku account, which is why you couldn’t see it on your subscription list. The best thing to do is to contact Roku at (816) 272-8106, or you can chat and email them at support.roku.com and go to agent support. Roku agents will ask you for relevant information to locate the account.

0 Kudos
Stacy_R

Jump to solution

Why do I see a $1.00 charge on my credit or debit card?

Roku uses "pending charges," “pre-authorization holds,” and "authorization holds" to confirm that the payment method linked to your Roku account is valid. This is a common anti-fraud practice and does not represent actual charges. You may see authorization holds on your credit or debit card when you:

Add or update your payment method

Purchase a paid, recurring subscription

The amount and duration of the hold varies depending on your credit card company's policies, but generally the $1.00 (USD) charge is released within 3 to 5 business days. You may see more than one authorization charge on your credit or debit card if Roku tries to validate your payment method multiple times, or if you attempt to validate multiple cards.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Did not sigh up for this . I have Paramount that I like and want but CBS interactive is double billing. Refund my money !   Gloria A BRooks

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@brooksrabun, CBS Interactive is Paramount+.  You should contact support at https://support.roku.com/contactus if you're getting double billed.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos