Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku Account Created in USA, now living in Canada Can't get Canadian Content

HI,

I purchased a Roku and created an account while living in the USA. Just moved back to Canada, bought two new Roku devices and used my already establish roku account to connect the new devices.  I can't get any Canadian channels or the Roku channel on any of the three rokus.  I'm thinking when my account was created in the USA, it still thinks I'm in the USA but I have a Canadian IP address.  How can I get this switched over?   Can somebody help me.

1 REPLY 1
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku Account Created in USA, now living in Canada Can't get Canadian Content

@water_magician 

You'll need to get your account changed by Roku. Well, you could set up a totally different account with a different email address, using your Canada address, but if you have purchases or subscriptions tied to your Roku account, that would just complicate things.

Tagging @RokuDanny-R , @RokuKariza-D , @RokuMary-F to assist you.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."