Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NKE1978

Recourse for a full refund

I was being charged for a STARZ subscription that was on a previous account that I forgot to cancel. Fair enough, I contacted support and had it cancelled and did not expect a refund. On my current account, I found that I was being charged for HBO Max, but I already had a subscription via Prime Video. All I had done was log into HBO Max on the Roku platform using my EXISTING credentials. They refunded two months, but refused to refund the entire six months of charges, even though I was double charged, albeit on another platform. Sill, logically I think my case has merit. I tried to explain this, but they sent me an email stating that they refused to engage with me further on the matter as it had been resolved to their standards. Well, my standards are different. Perhaps it seems a small issue in scope, but that's roughly $50 that I lost through no fault of my own. I never agreed for them to charge me for something I already had access to, and yes, to me $50 is a lot of money. Any thoughts?

0 Kudos