Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Slfaina

Re: Does Roku charge a monthly or annual fee?

But that is the problem. Your answer is always contact billing but no one can get through to anyone!  I too am charged $5.99/month for Roku Channel. My son doesn’t pay for a Roku Channel; why do I?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Slfaina,

Greetings from the Roku Community!
We're glad to assist you with your inquiry. Please be advised that The Roku Channel is free. If, for any reason, you are being charged, it is possible that it is from another subscribed channel. To be better assisted with your subscription and billing charges, please contact our Accounts and Billing team since they are the specialized department to best cater to your inquiry. To contact them, kindly refer to this link here. Select the Accounts and Billing option to be directed to their contact information.
Best regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@Slfaina There is no charge for Roku or the Roku channel.  You are not being charged $5.99/month for the Roku Channel but are being charged by Roku for a subscription for another app paid through Roku.   Login to your Roku account on a computer or phone and check your subscriptions.  When you find the subscription you can cancel there.  I would suggest setting up a pin to make purchases while you are logged into your account.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Manage your subscriptions by logging into your Roku Account.