Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ZombieZacc

Peacock subscription cancellation issues

Jump to solution

My bank statement shows “Peacock, Billed by Roku” every month that I want to cancel. However, on my only Roku account, peacock is not listed as a subscription so I tried to cancel it with Peacock but they tell me, “since it’s billed through Roku we can’t cancel it for you”

I’m essentially stuck in limbo with no way to cancel my subscription. Please help me . 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Peacock subscription cancellation issues

Jump to solution

Welcome, @ZombieZacc,

We are delighted to have you here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are having trouble canceling your Peacock subscription. Since you can't locate the charge, it is best to contact our Accounts and Billing Team. They are our experts in dealing with these kinds of concerns. Just navigate to the Account, Payments & Subscriptions section to reach them.

You can also manage your subscriptions by:

1. Sign in to your Roku Account at my.roku.com, then navigate to My Subscriptions.
  2. Under active subscriptions, find the channel subscription that you wish to cancel then click Turn Off Auto-Renew.
  3. It is still valid until the end of your current billing cycle.
  4. If you don't see your subscription, directly contact the Channel provider.

For more comprehensive details on managing your subscriptions, visit this support FAQ How to turn off auto-renew and cancel a subscription

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to further assist you.

Best regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Peacock subscription cancellation issues

Jump to solution

Welcome, @ZombieZacc,

We are delighted to have you here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are having trouble canceling your Peacock subscription. Since you can't locate the charge, it is best to contact our Accounts and Billing Team. They are our experts in dealing with these kinds of concerns. Just navigate to the Account, Payments & Subscriptions section to reach them.

You can also manage your subscriptions by:

1. Sign in to your Roku Account at my.roku.com, then navigate to My Subscriptions.
  2. Under active subscriptions, find the channel subscription that you wish to cancel then click Turn Off Auto-Renew.
  3. It is still valid until the end of your current billing cycle.
  4. If you don't see your subscription, directly contact the Channel provider.

For more comprehensive details on managing your subscriptions, visit this support FAQ How to turn off auto-renew and cancel a subscription

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to further assist you.

Best regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Heather73

Peacock Cancellation billed by Roku

Jump to solution

I am wanting to cancel my Peacock and it says on my bill "billed by Roku" but there are no "active" subscriptions for Peacock.  I have been dealing with this for a couple of months and it's getting frustrating.  Cancelling a subscription should not be this difficult.

0 Kudos