Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jarmond

Roku Ultra sale for $69.99

Jump to solution

I was wondering if anyone else has tried to purchased the Ultra for $69.99.  I requested the on-screen advertised email and followed the link and it still wants to charge $99.99. Any ideas? Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Roku Ultra sale for $69.99

Jump to solution

Over on Cord Cutters News, in a list of deals, they mention the deal, but also note it doesn't seem to be active yet. Wait a few days and try again.

"Roku Deals:

These deals include a Roku Express 4K+ for just $24.98, down from the list price of $39.99.

You can also get the very powerful Roku Stick 4K for just $29.98, down from the list price of $49.99.

Roku also announced that the Roku Ultra would be on sale, but at the time of this posting, the deal is not live yet. You can get it for $91.99 if you don’t want to wait."

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
andyross
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Over on Cord Cutters News, in a list of deals, they mention the deal, but also note it doesn't seem to be active yet. Wait a few days and try again.

"Roku Deals:

These deals include a Roku Express 4K+ for just $24.98, down from the list price of $39.99.

You can also get the very powerful Roku Stick 4K for just $29.98, down from the list price of $49.99.

Roku also announced that the Roku Ultra would be on sale, but at the time of this posting, the deal is not live yet. You can get it for $91.99 if you don’t want to wait."

andyross
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Just a note that the deal is now live on Amazon:

https://amzn.to/3sCKEZN 

Jump to solution

What is the Roku Ultra 

0 Kudos