Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tdi411
Channel Surfer

Re: Peacock—Subscribe to Watch

I talked to three people. The last person actually said, “How would you like to proceed?” When he couldn’t help me further. So I have a month paid but still have subscribe to watch. And it looks like nobody knows what the problem is I guess.

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@tdi411 Have you logged into your Roku account on a computer and checked your subscriptions?  If you subscribed through Roku the subscription should be listed.  Is it possible you have a second Roku account and the one on your Roku device has a different email than the one you used to subscribe?

0 Kudos
TDE5

These companies will take your money Gladly and send you a reminder for the next payment the very day you paid them for a subscription, but you can't watch a paid "Peacock" channel.   Roku has GOT to provide much better Customer Service to continue to make money or you guys won't continue business.

This bill is just a want, not a need in LIFE.

Waries50

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@TDE5 If you want help you need to post specific information.  I have a subscription to Peacock and it works fine on my Roku devices.  Roku will continue in business just fine because for millions Peacock and other apps work.

0 Kudos
kmatt
Reel Rookie

You are so funny. For MILLIONS the Peacock app is NOT working.  If they don't get their act together, people will leave their service. There are too many other ways to get Peacock. I don't HAVE to subscribe through Roku. I CHOOSE to. I can always buy other electronics WITHOUT Roku on them.  There are too many other smart devices out that you can subscribe just the same and not have the hassle!

0 Kudos

The same thing is happening to me. I paid my bill and it says subscribe to watch NBC live like The Voice or Irrational... Has anyone found the answer

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @advdreamer62,

We appreciate you for taking your first post in the Roku Community!

Could you tell us more about the issue you're running into? Did you subscribe through Roku or directly through Peacock? Are you trying to watch from the stand-alone channel/app or through "The Roku Channel"? In addition, what troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Thru Roku

0 Kudos
kmatt
Reel Rookie

Do you have it fixed yet? I am tired of waiting for a service that I have paid for and not able to watch!