Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jordan9

Why can't I watch shows listed as Paramount plus when I have Paramount plus on the Roku channel?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Jordan9

Re: Why can't I watch shows listed as Paramount plus when I have Paramount plus on the Roku channel?

The show that I am specifically looking for right now is Big Brother Canada.  It shows there are 4 seasons but I can only watch one episode on Paramount Plus on the Roku channel.  

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Why can't I watch shows listed as Paramount plus when I have Paramount plus on the Roku channel?

I have the regular, direct, Paramount+, and I don't see Big Brother Canada. Are you in Canada? When you watch a subscription service through a 3rd party channel like The Roku Channel (or Amazon Prime), databases can get mixed up or just be wrong.

Subscribing through something like The Roku Channel is the worst way to subscribe, as it only works through that. Subscribing directly to Paramount+ on their web site will let you watch on multiple devices.

0 Kudos