Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tdi411
Channel Surfer

Peacock—Subscribe to Watch

I updated payment they took the money yet peacock app still says Subscribe To Watch. Paid 11.99 for premium plus and talked to three people. Third person couldn’t help either and actually asked me how I wanted to proceed when he couldn’t help. Any ideas?

26 REPLIES 26
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Peacock—Subscribe to Watch

@tdi411 Did you subscribe through Roku or directly through Peacock?  

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

In addition to what @HDMIGuy asked, are you trying to watch from the stand-alone channel/app or through "The Roku Channel"?  They aren't the same thing.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Jandlwr84
Reel Rookie

I am experiencing this same issue. Any suggestions on what to do?

tdi411
Channel Surfer

The app through the roku tv. I paid through the tv.

0 Kudos

Im starting to think it’s a scam..I’m going through the same thing with peacock, Disney+, and Netflix cause i pay my subscription through Roku I can’t use those apps on my phone..I’ve tried to login in all ways and it’s not recognized like Im NOT already paying for a subscription!!

..it’s ridiculous that we pay but since it’s through Roku we get denied an important of the purpose of getting these subscriptions in the first place..ACCESSIBILITY!!!!!

HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@Msbadassunicorn No scam.  If you subscribe through Roku you must use a Roku device to view.  As has been stated often on this forum if you want to view on other devices subscribe directly from the provider.  I never subscribe through Roku, Amazon, etc... for this reason.

0 Kudos
tdi411
Channel Surfer

I have a roku tv, Phillips. The peacock app was purchased through the roku system. It was working. When I updated payment it stopped working and started to say subscribe to watch.

renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@tdi411, I think you're going to have to contact account/billing support at https://support.roku.com/contactus to figure out what's going on.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos

I have the EXACT same problem!  I emailed support but haven't heard back yet.