Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying over two years for something when I don't have a Roku nor a Roku account

Jump to solution

Hello,

I've been trying to stop this payment that Roku has been making on my credit card for two years and every time I find a customer service number to call, I'm placed on hold for time longer than I can afford or I am hung up on. I have disputed with my credit card company multiple times, but they will discontinued helping me because apparently after a few disputes, I have to work it out with the company. 

I don't have a Roku. I don't have a Roku account, so there's nothing for me to log in and check. I would like my money back, as I have never used this service once, nor did I authorize this payment. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Paying over two years for something when I don't have a Roku nor a Roku account

Jump to solution

Hi @BenjiMcFly85

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Paying over two years for something when I don't have a Roku nor a Roku account

Jump to solution

Hi @BenjiMcFly85

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
stord01

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem with a continous credit card charge on my monthly statement!

The transaction description is:  Roku for CBS Interactive and lists a phone # for 816-2728107. Upon calling this phone # it states to go online at: Support.roku.com. I then select: Manage Account, payment & subscriptions to try to locate and cancel the subscription and it states "No subscription to cancel.  I feel like I have been scammed and can't seem to resolve via Roku. What is my next step??

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@BenjiMcFly85 It is very likely that the charge is not from Roku, unless you have a Roku account under a different email.  It is possible your credit card has been compromised and the best solution may be to cancel the credit card.

0 Kudos