Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
localhost
Reel Rookie

Paying for Paamount+SHO and everything is locked!!!!!

I just purchased paramount+SHOW and everything for SHowtime is locked. I have verified that i have this plan but nothng is working other than paramount+ Why is this so broken now? 

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Paying for Paamount+SHO and everything is locked!!!!!

Hello! @localhost,

Thanks for the post,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. We're pleased to assist.

In this situation, it would be best to reach out to the Roku account and billing team for direct assistance. They have dedicated support channels, including email, chat, and phone support, to help customers in your situation. You can contact them by visiting https://support.roku.com/contactus.  

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
missyvic
Binge Watcher

Signed up for Paramount+Showtime. When I migrate to Showtime it shows I am signed up for my current ad-free plan, however wont let me progress to the channel unless I select the option to upgrade for 1-year at $199. Have been trying to reach support for the last hour and just get a loading wheel!!!!!

0 Kudos
localhost
Reel Rookie

Same issue it unlocked after a week..which i want my week prorated or something. Tired of this

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @missyvic

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community.

We see that you're having issues with accessing content with premium content. May we know if you're subscribed directly through Paramount+ and Showtime or through Roku Pay? If you're directly subscribed through the channel provider, you can reach out to them and inquire further about your concern. On the other hand, you can reach the Accounts and Billing team at Accounts and Billing by phone or live chat and choose the option for "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Anna007

Paramount plus is having technical issues, I have a firetv also I cannot connect they said would take 24 hours to fix.