Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
6string

Paramount+ Subscription Offer

I am new to Roku. I received an email with a two month free subscription to Paramount+. When I click the link, the offer is reduced to seven days. What's up?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Paramount+ Subscription Offer

I also received the same email and it's doing exactly the same. Reverting to only 7 days

0 Kudos

Same. It's my understanding the offer is for first time subscribers. Pretty sure that's me. 

0 Kudos
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, Community Users!

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about this issue. We'd like to know more about being unable to get the promotion.

Are you a new Roku user who just activated a new device? Also, could you please send us a screenshot of the promotion you received? Please click here on our name to access our profile page, then click "Send this user a private message" to contact us privately.

Please be informed that only new subscribers that activate a new Roku player, Roku TV, Streambar, or Smart Soundbar within the promotional period; no refurbished devices.

Furthermore, you may visit this support article on why does the promotion code for my special offer not work?

We hope this will be sorted out soon.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos