Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rangerwood69
Reel Rookie

Paid for subscription, cannot access channel

Jump to solution

I paid for an annual subscription to Acorn TV through ROKU. It is listed as one of my subscriptions. Previously, I believe I subscribed to Acorn TV through Acorn TV, but that subscription expired. Every time I try to access my Acorn account it refuses to recognize my password and tells me instead that I subscribed through ROKU and I need to use that log in information. I tried to use my ROKU log in and it returns a message saying that it is an unrecognized password. I paid $75 for a station I can't seem to access, cannot get a refund, cannot find anyone to tell me what the problem is, and have to post through a public forum so that hopefully someone who may know what's going on can help me. My frustration level is about to max out.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Paid for subscription, cannot access channel

Jump to solution

Hi @rangerwood69

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

Please be advised that channel logins or authentication are handled directly by the channel developer. We suggest reaching out to Acorn TV's customer support team to report the issue and get help. They can resolve the error you are having with channel authentication.

You can contact them here: Support : Acorn TV Help Center

Moreover, if you need help with the charge, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @rangerwood69

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

Please be advised that channel logins or authentication are handled directly by the channel developer. We suggest reaching out to Acorn TV's customer support team to report the issue and get help. They can resolve the error you are having with channel authentication.

You can contact them here: Support : Acorn TV Help Center

Moreover, if you need help with the charge, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Brytonsmom
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I’ve had same issue…will reach out to billing.  

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Same issue!!  ROKU you suck.