Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tommitchell1960
Channel Surfer

Paid for Peacock Premium on the 10th but still not getting it and it's already the 15th

I have been emailing and messaging Roku and not getting anywhere. I already paid my subscription for Peacock Premium and they said they have it on record that I have paid, but I am still not getting what I paid for. Peacock tech told me Roku had a hold on my account whatever that means. I am tired going back and forth. I just want my service restored. And I have already provided my email address associate with my Roku account three different times.

0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Paid for Peacock Premium on the 10th but still not getting it and it's already the 15th

@tommitchell1960 If you login to your Roku account on a computer is the Peacock subscription listed?  Do you get any notifications when you login to Roku on a computer?

0 Kudos
tommitchell1960
Channel Surfer

Re: Paid for Peacock Premium on the 10th but still not getting it and it's already the 15th

I didn't see it there. it has other premium channels listed like Paramount+ which I already have, but I don't see Peacock Premium there.

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for the response, @tommitchell1960.

May we know if there's an error message when accessing the Peacock channel? Have you already tried rebooting the channel by removing the app, restarting the device, and adding the channel back in? This should fix temporary playback issues. Kindly also check for an app update by clicking on the star button on your remote.

Please let us know how it goes.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
tommitchell1960
Channel Surfer

No error message that I can see.  I can't remove the channel as that option isn't available for some reason. also tried to update, but says I have the latest version. Nothing I do works. Called support and all they did was send me another email saying they're working on the problem. Tech support sends me to the account billing dept, and they send me back to tech support. I'm fed up and just want to quit. All I ask for is to have Peacock Premium restored but all I get is a lot of annoyance and no real help. Reached out through email, Twitter and chat b,ut no one has really helped me.  Is it really that **bleep** difficult to give me what I already paid for?  They have it on record I paid and have even confirmed it.  Thinking about going back to cable now.  Really enjoyed the service until now.  Horrible way to treat a customer. 

Jandlwr84
Reel Rookie

I feel your pain, I am in the same crazy boat. Totally frustrated with the back and forth. I paid on the 1st and it's the 15th and still nothing. I really don't want to keep this subscription anymore. 😫 

HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@tommitchell1960 It sure seems like you may have more than one Roku account.  On the Roku device you have the Peacock app installed on, go to settings, system, about and note the email address.  Then login to your Roku account on a computer using that same email address.  The Peacock subscription should be there.  

0 Kudos
tommitchell1960
Channel Surfer

Nope. I only have the one account on both T.V's same email on both. Also not having any trouble with my Paramount Plus account. It's just Peacock Premium on both that is not working.  It shows, but says I have to subscribe. Already subscribed, just not playing for me.  

0 Kudos
tommitchell1960
Channel Surfer

I give up. It's been almost 10 days since I paid for Peacock Premium and all I have got is endless emails and no solution. I reached out and called Roku and and that didn't do any good. They can keep my $6.23 it's not worth the aggravation I have been put through. I'm finished. ☹️

0 Kudos
tommitchell1960
Channel Surfer

BTW Just cancelled my subscription and turned of auto re-new. Got this email just now. What a joke:

Hi tom,

Your subscription to Peacock Premium has been canceled. You can keep streaming until December 02, 2023.

Don't be a stranger! If you change your mind or are looking for other shows or movies, come back anytime!

I can't even stream now so that shows they have no idea what the're talking about!  "Don't be a stranger!" Seriously?WTF? their idea of a joke?  😠