Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not a single one of my subscriptions is showing up in Roku.

Not a single one of my subscriptions is showing up in Roku. I have HBO MAX, Peacock, Hulu, Disney+, Netflix, and Shutter. I want to cancel these subscriptions and I’ve gone to the companies doesn’ direct and they can’t help me because they’re all billed through Roku. Who do I contact because I’m paying for things I don’t use. Thank you

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Not a single one of my subscriptions is showing up in Roku.

Hi @DMoneyinthaHaus

Thank you for the inquiry!

We recommend that you take the following steps to cancel a subscription:

From within your Roku

1. Highlight the channel in the home page channel grid.
  2. Press the * key on your Roku remote.
  3. Click on Manage subscriptions.
  4. Follow the prompts to unsubscribe.

On your Roku account

1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
  2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account. If you have trouble logging in, learn how to recover your login details.
  3. Scroll down and select Manage your subscriptions.
  4. Locate the channel under Active Subscriptions and select Cancel subscription.
  5. Select a cancellation reason to complete the process.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you've still got any questions.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
Bw73

Read the question, Lianna! I have the same problem— can’t cancel because Roku shows NO ACTIVE SUBSCRIPTIONS yet roku is billing me. There is no way to cancel!!!!’n Fix this please. Frustrated!

renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@Bw73, if your account shows no active subscriptions then either it's a scammer using Roku's name and Roku won't be able to help you or you have multiple Roku accounts without realizing it.  If you have multiple Roku devices check the account under Settings->System->About on every Roku device you have.

The place to get support is https://support.roku.com/contactus

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Hi @Bw73

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
amysb

I have been paying for Hulu via Roku and now it is not showing up in my "Manage Subscriptions" list so I don't have a Contact Us option through the directions provided. Hulu has suspended my access because the payment did not go through. Hulu isn't even showing up in my Expired Subscriptions list to reactivate. I spent time with Hulu support and they said to contact Roku, but I don't see any options to contact since Hulu is not listed. What should I do?

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@amysb Is it possible you have more than one Roku account.  I have subscriptions through Roku that expired in 2020 that show up when I select manage your subscriptions.  Did your subscription ever show up in your Roku account?  

You could also login to your Roku account go to support and select accounts, payments and subscription.  Go to the bottom of the page and select agent support and check support options.  

0 Kudos