Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dewolfeedw

No response from Roku for months

Jump to solution

I filed a complaint for getting billed for a subscription I canceled months ago and it’s been another 2 months with no response. My card company says I have to get in contact with Roku and I don’t know what to do! I’m getting very annoyed as I’ve been getting charged every month for a subscription my account says doesn’t exist. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: No response from Roku for months

Jump to solution

Hello @Dewolfeedw

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at Roku.

It may be more effective to seek assistance from our Billing team for account and billing issues. You can contact them here and then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the most qualified to assist you in this matter.

Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

Regards,
Karla

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @Dewolfeedw

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at Roku.

It may be more effective to seek assistance from our Billing team for account and billing issues. You can contact them here and then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the most qualified to assist you in this matter.

Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Dewolfeedw If you have logged into your Roku account and can not find the subscription then you have another Roku account with a different email or you are being charged by someone other than Roku.  In either case I don't see how Roku can help solve your problem.  Just a reminder that removing an app or channel from your home page on Roku does NOT cancel a subscription.

0 Kudos