Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No email received from roku for password change.

Jump to solution

Hi,

I forgot my password on my other account and when I select forget password and then have email sent to me from roku none ever comes...

Nothing in spam or in folder. 

I do I solve this. ?

Thanks 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: No email received from roku for password change.

Jump to solution

Hi @Gravesend60,

We understand that you are inquiring about updating your password for your Roku account.

We would recommend taking a look at our Support page for more information regarding How to access your Roku account if you forgot your email address or password | Official Roku Support

If the steps provided by the Support page still aren't helping, feel free to contact Roku Support at https://support.roku.com/contactus and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Gravesend60,

We understand that you are inquiring about updating your password for your Roku account.

We would recommend taking a look at our Support page for more information regarding How to access your Roku account if you forgot your email address or password | Official Roku Support

If the steps provided by the Support page still aren't helping, feel free to contact Roku Support at https://support.roku.com/contactus and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Mary,

Not sure if you understand my question..

I'm not getting the email for the "forgot password" from Roku. I need to somehow receive the email in order to get new password. 

It's not in my in box or spam folder. 

Thanks 

0 Kudos