Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LifeZucks

Needing help cancelling a paramount plus membership

Jump to solution

Hello all,

I am here because I am having an issue cancelling my membership to Paramount plus. Paramount says the cancellation must occur within the roku system, and the option to do so is not present. I hover over the channel and press the "*" icon, and no "manage subscription" option appears. The tv belongs to my brother, but the membership is mine. Ideas on how to cancel it? I'm seriously considering reporting it as a fraudulent transaction at this point. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Needing help cancelling a paramount plus membership

Jump to solution

Hi @LifeZucks 

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi @LifeZucks 

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@LifeZucks Try login into your Roku account on a computer or phone.  Go to manage subscriptions and see if the Paramount + subscription is listed.  If you find the subscription you can unsubscribe there.  If the subscription is not listed it is possible it is listed under a different Roku account with a different email.

0 Kudos