Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFL Plus Premium Purchased through Roku

Jump to solution

I purchased NFL Plus Premium through Roku. I then added the app. Clicking on the app requires verification. When you go to the web site listed in the QR code on the TV, it does not list ROKU as a provider and will not let me authenticate. There does not appear to be an authentication code. I can access NFL plus through my computer and the NFL Plus page. The NFL site tells me I need to manage my account through ROKU but ROKU webpage does not give me any codes or ability to manage other than to renew my subscription (but shows it is a valid subscription). Any help?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: NFL Plus Premium Purchased through Roku

Jump to solution

Hi, @JCPAiglePoint.

Welcome to the Roku Community!

In this case, we suggest reaching out to the channel provider and inquiring further, as they are the ones who could provide further details regarding their channel functionality on the Roku platform. You can reach them through their direct NFL Support

Please be aware that many Roku channels are created and managed by the channel providers themselves, and that Roku does not handle channel logins or authentication.

We hope this will be sorted out soon.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: NFL Plus Premium Purchased through Roku

Jump to solution

Hi, @JCPAiglePoint.

Welcome to the Roku Community!

In this case, we suggest reaching out to the channel provider and inquiring further, as they are the ones who could provide further details regarding their channel functionality on the Roku platform. You can reach them through their direct NFL Support

Please be aware that many Roku channels are created and managed by the channel providers themselves, and that Roku does not handle channel logins or authentication.

We hope this will be sorted out soon.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos