Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JojoCarnas

Making a New PIN isn't possible!

Jump to solution

Hello, after an incident where my child tried to buy a subscription to Fubo without our consent. We found out about this and deleted the channel but they keep adding it back, hoping once again they can use it. I did see from the Roku support page I can set up a PIN it asks before adding a new channel, However when I try to put in a PIN, it doesn't accept any form at all. It never changes "please put 4 digit pin" It reaches the max number but it refuses to accept the PIN I want. If anyone at Roku can help me with this please do.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Making a New PIN isn't possible!

Jump to solution

Hi @JojoCarnas,

I appreciate your time in contacting Roku Community!

We're sorry if it caused any difficulties and I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help. We recommend trying to use a different web browser or device to create your Roku PIN. We also suggest making sure that the correct Roku account email that you sign in to your Roku account is directly linked from the device by going to Settings > System > About.

If you continue to have issues with creating a Roku PIN, feel free to contact Roku Support at https://support.roku.com/contactus and you'll be able to send an email request so they can assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @JojoCarnas,

I appreciate your time in contacting Roku Community!

We're sorry if it caused any difficulties and I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help. We recommend trying to use a different web browser or device to create your Roku PIN. We also suggest making sure that the correct Roku account email that you sign in to your Roku account is directly linked from the device by going to Settings > System > About.

If you continue to have issues with creating a Roku PIN, feel free to contact Roku Support at https://support.roku.com/contactus and you'll be able to send an email request so they can assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@JojoCarnas Setting up a PIN using a phone has not worked for months.  I just tried and it will not work.  Go to a computer and set up the PIN.  If you do not have a computer at home go to a library or somewhere and login to your Roku account and set up the PIN.  

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@RokuMary-F I just tried changing my PIN on my phone and it will not work.  Works great on my windows computer.  This has been my experience for an extended time.  

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@HDMIGuy 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? What mobile device are you trying to change your Roku account PIN with?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R Works fine on my Windows computer.  Box is greyed out on my Google Pixel phone.  Can enter new pin but box to save is greyed out.  Clicking on box does not work 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@HDMIGuy 

Thanks for the follow and providing us with your information.

I have passed along your concerns and details to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos