Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GailLauren

Re: MLB subscription through Roku not working!

I am furious!  I purchased the MLB channel and it charged my card 122.23 3/14/2023.  Yesterday I got an email that they were refunding me, and today an email that the channel is cancelled?  WTH????  Called roku, NO HELP.  I have not gotten my refund, did not want to cancel, and got no where with the customer service.  I do not want to pay 149.99, as I already paid the 122.23, and do not want to miss the Braves vs Orioles tonight!! 

0 Kudos
Julmer18
Reel Rookie

Still no update and no call back from ROKU!!!

0 Kudos
ArtVandalaay
Reel Rookie

Not exactly fixed but I did get a refund and my Subscription is now working fine.

After speaking to the Support via text chat, they couldn’t work out what had gone wrong, so refunded my purchase.  

With Roku still being the cheapest option, I thought ‘what the **bleep**’ try again. If Roku didn’t know, maybe it’ll work if I simply start from scratch with the Subscription. And yeah… no problem. Worked perfectly just like it has previously. 

Strange, inconvenient and quite annoying at the time. I guess it’s a bug in their system or something  Hopefully fixed for next year. 

0 Kudos

Experiencing this issue now. Paid for the subscription several times and used different accounts and on all of them says “still processing”. Help!

0 Kudos