Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bach3
Streaming Star

MLB TV Subscription Not Working

I just subscribed to MLB TV through Roku and the subscription will not activate. The subscription shows as active when I log on to my Roku account online, but I can’t watch games on Roku.

What’s worse is, the subscription is on sale for $57.99, and shows this in the Roku app, yet my credit card was charged the full price of $154.34.

Why are you guys overcharging me and then not giving me what I paid for?

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
bach3
Streaming Star

Re: MLB TV Subscription Not Working

Just spoke with a Roku agent by phone, and got him to cancel the subscription and issue a refund.

I will try to subscribe from MLB's website instead.

In the meantime, you might want to get this issue straightened out.

Again, the MLB Roku app shows the sale price, yet it charged me full price and then didn't work.

0 Kudos
bach3
Streaming Star

And I was able to subscribe through MLB's website and can now watch on Roku.

Probably want to get this cleaned up guys! It was relatively easy to call and cancel and then get a refund, still the app showed the sale price yet charged me full price, and then it didn't work to add insult to injury.

0 Kudos
bach3
Streaming Star

Come to think of it, this is an issue with MLB, not Roku. Their app, they develop it, etc.

Might be good though for someone at Roku to let MLB know that they are misleading Roku customers and not delivering on their obligations.

I will contact them too about this.

0 Kudos

I can't watch MLB through Roku after paying $139 but can't get in touch with anyone by phone. What is a number 

0 Kudos
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hi @sandramac1973, we'll be happy to set up a call back for someone to reach out to you. To do this, we'll have to collect additional information from you. Please check your inbox here on The Roku Community for a message from us so that we can further assist you. If you have any issues finding this message, let us know.

0 Kudos