Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KenSlaterPa
Reel Rookie

Lifetime Movie Club Black Friday Deal

I signed up for this deal - $0.99 per month for two months (unless I misread something). I checked my subscriptions, and it indicated that I would be auto-renewed at $4.99 on December 22, 2023 (one month away). Can someone tell me if this is actually a one-month deal or two months. I cannot check that since I've already signed up for the deal. Thanks.

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
uofmtechie
Reel Rookie

Re: Lifetime Movie Club Black Friday Deal

Mine is showing up as auto renewing on December 2nd which is only 1 week away

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @KenSlaterPa @uofmtechie,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We'd like to help you with this and appreciate your flagging us about this promotional subscription.

Please be advised that to qualify for this promotion, customers must not have taken part in a free trial for the channel in question in the last 12 months, and the customer cannot be a current subscriber to the channel in question.

If this is your first time, please get back here and we'll further look into it.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
KenSlaterPa
Reel Rookie

No previous subscription. There seems to be an inconsistency with this subscription.  Under my Active Subscriptions is the following:

Lifetime Movie Club on The Roku Channel

$0.99 per month (60 day promo)
Renews Dec 22, 2023. Promotion ends Jan 22, 2024, $4.99 per month afterwards

But, when I click on the Manage subscription button, I get the following:

You are currently subscribed to Lifetime Movie Club on The Roku Channel at $0.99 per month.
Your next payment of $4.99 will automatically be applied on Dec 22, 2023.

Why isn't the next payment $0.99 on Dec 22, 2023?
0 Kudos
uofmtechie
Reel Rookie

@RokuERey 
So if I subscribed to a channel back in June when there a 99 month promotion but cancelled the subscription a couple of months back, I do not qualify for the 99 cents a month deal? 

When I was talking to customer service about why I was only being prorated a week and not being given 1 month as advertised for both UpFamily and MGM+, they took a look at my account and said I did qualify for the 99 cents deal. 

So again I don’t understand why my subscription is valid only until next Friday 

0 Kudos
uofmtechie
Reel Rookie

@RokuERey  i just checked my subscription history and I haven’t subscribed to MGM+ in the past nor have I ever subscribed to Up Faith and Family channel that I can tell.

So why am I only getting 1 week and not 1 month and not at the Black Friday price 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@KenSlaterPa @uofmtechie,

We really appreciate a quick update about this. In this case, we'll need reinforcement from our Account and Billing team for this.

Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos