Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep getting charged for subscriptions I canceled and subscriptions I don’t have

Jump to solution

I have been charged for hbo max Disney plus and paramount plus all of which is cancelled months ago and I would like my money back 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Keep getting charged for subscriptions I canceled and subscriptions I don’t have

Jump to solution

Hi, @Ihatethisplace and @Debi55.

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching out about the charges on your account. We'd be happy to help you with this.

Have you tried checking the charge on your account?

To check:

1. Sign in to my.roku.com
  2. Go toPurchase history & invoices
  3. Review your invoices forContent or Products

If you're unable to locate the charge, you may try checking the email address associated with your streaming device: Home > Settings > System > About.

Note: All transactions from Roku will appear on your billing statement as “Roku,” “Roku for <app/provider>,” or "The Roku Channel." If it's not referenced, it’s not a charge from Roku. For more information about a charge that didn’t come from Roku, contact the channel provider, as they are the ones who can further assist you with this.

Furthermore, you may visit this support article on how to view your Roku purchase history and charges to your account

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Debi55

Re: Keep getting charged for subscriptions I canceled and subscriptions I don’t have

Jump to solution

I have been wrongly charged for m9nths for Amazon digital and prime. We have prime normally. I have not been using it for movies. Yet I get huge bills. How can I get reimbursed and stop this? Debi who is going broke

0 Kudos
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Ihatethisplace and @Debi55.

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching out about the charges on your account. We'd be happy to help you with this.

Have you tried checking the charge on your account?

To check:

1. Sign in to my.roku.com
  2. Go toPurchase history & invoices
  3. Review your invoices forContent or Products

If you're unable to locate the charge, you may try checking the email address associated with your streaming device: Home > Settings > System > About.

Note: All transactions from Roku will appear on your billing statement as “Roku,” “Roku for <app/provider>,” or "The Roku Channel." If it's not referenced, it’s not a charge from Roku. For more information about a charge that didn’t come from Roku, contact the channel provider, as they are the ones who can further assist you with this.

Furthermore, you may visit this support article on how to view your Roku purchase history and charges to your account

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos