Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iqiyi channel purchased VIP subscription

I purchased a VIP subscription to the Iqiyi channel. It charged me twice in July for the subscription but when I click to open the channel it won't let me watch anything it says I need to purchase the VIP subscription. It also does not show up in my account list when I click on manage subscriptions. I am also not finding anywhere to contact to find out why I was charged twice on the same day. 

#IqiyiChannel 

3 REPLIES 3
Natan-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: Iqiyi channel purchased VIP subscription

Hi @heatwill2014, thanks for bringing these issues to our attention. We see that you were billed twice for one month's subscription; we're aware of how upsetting this can be. Let's dig in.
We'll send you a PM shortly, here on The Roku Community, to collect more information. Please keep an eye out for us in your inbox!
As for the channel login, could you try removing the channel and restarting your device before downloading the channel again?

0 Kudos
ajohn342

This happened to me as well. Not charged twice but charged and can't access content. Still says I need to purchase a subscription. We're they able to fix yours? Roku chat support hung up on me 😟

RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hello @ajohn342

Thanks for the post.

In some cases, removing the affected channel and then reinstalling it helps. To ensure the process is successful, restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Let us know how it goes!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos