Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a refund for June July August for Peacok had cancelled the subscription please refund

I need my refund, I cancelled the subscription for Peacok and still got charged for June July August please refund my money $9.99 $9.99 $9.99 I cancelled because I didn’t like the app and was not using it please refund my money

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: I need a refund for June July August for Peacok had cancelled the subscription please refund

@05 When you login to your Roku account on a computer does it show your subscription as active or is it listed under expired subscriptions?  If you can not find the subscription when you login to Roku make sure you are using the same email as shown on your Roku device.  If you are logged in with the same email as shown on your device and the Peacock subscription is not shown you likely either have a second Roku account or your subscription is not through Roku.  You can also login to Peacock and it will shown when your subscription ends or ended.  Peacock will also show your payment method.  

I hope you actually cancelled the subscription and didn't just remove the app from your Roku device as that will not cancel a subscription.  

0 Kudos
ctw1949
Channel Surfer

Re: I need a refund for June July August for Peacok had cancelled the subscription please refund

You may be more effective if you email them directly. When you set up ROKU, you gave an email address and were sent several emails from ROKU. If you saved any, they will have an email address that you can use to notify them. Another way is to go to your bank and stop any payments to ROKU. While this is a pretty drastic measure, maybe this will get ROKU to pay attention to it's customers. Good luck!

0 Kudos
aleesabrooks
Reel Rookie

I understand you've canceled your Peacock subscription for June, July, and August. To request a refund, you should contact Peacock's customer support through their website or app and provide them with the necessary details to process your refund request.
For further information visit this  https://community.roku.com/t5/help/faqpage
@HDMIGuy 

0 Kudos