Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Foxc
Reel Rookie

I do not have a Roku account- but I’m being charged through peacock.

Jump to solution

Every time I try to cancel this plan it says it is through Roku but I do NOT have a roku account linked- when I do forgot my password there is never an email sent. I never signed up for this but they keep on charging me- as well as my parents peacock account. This has to be some form of scam and I do not want to just stop payment. I want my MONEY back. I feel they took advantage of the fact I don’t actively check my bank transactions 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I do not have a Roku account- but I’m being charged through peacock.

Jump to solution

Hi, @Foxc.

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand your frustration about the charges taken from your bank account due to unrecognized subscriptions from Peacock.

For this type of case, the best option is to contact our Accounts and billing team to locate all these charges and for further assistance. Just navigate to the Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions section to reach our support team via Chat, Phone, and Email. 

In the meantime, you may visit the support articles provided below as a future reference for avoiding these issues: 

We are hoping your concern will be resolved as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Foxc.

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand your frustration about the charges taken from your bank account due to unrecognized subscriptions from Peacock.

For this type of case, the best option is to contact our Accounts and billing team to locate all these charges and for further assistance. Just navigate to the Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions section to reach our support team via Chat, Phone, and Email. 

In the meantime, you may visit the support articles provided below as a future reference for avoiding these issues: 

We are hoping your concern will be resolved as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Foxc You do have a Roku account or you could not post on forum.  Use the email address you used to access this form and login to your Roku account.  If the Peacock subscription is through Roku it will be listed and you can cancel.  Since all subscriptions are non refundable you are not going to get a refund.  While you are logged into your Roku account set up a pin to make purchases or delete your payment information.

Foxc
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@HDMIGuy i made this account just to post on the forum (im not that dumb lol) I only have two possible email addresses and neither were linked to Roku previously, and I’ve never even own a Roku product (like a tv etc.) I got a reply from support so we’ll see but I’ve reached out before with no answer so hopefully I’ll have better luck this time. 

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Foxc Sorry I didn't mean to offend.  Sadly it now seems like the charge is fraudulent and likely not really from Roku.  The bad guys can put anything on the charge to make it appear like it is from a legitimate company.  Perhaps your financial instituion may be able to track the source of the charge.  Are you getting the same amount charged each month or are there random unexplained charges to your account?  Good luck on getting this resolved.

0 Kudos