Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lisa237
Channel Surfer

Re: I Placed An Order 3 Weeks Ago and it's Still "Processing"? Am I The Only One?

Jump to solution

@RokuCarly 

The only message that I have from you or anyone else is the message you sent 3 days ago asking for the order number and the email address used for the order. I sent a message back, and provided those details. I sent another one later that day when I received no response. Those are the only messages that are in my inbox. You haven't sent me a private message since then. I've also sent 3 emails to customer service. Every time, I get an automated response saying that my email was received, and I never hear from anyone. If you check YOUR inbox, you should have two messages from me with the information that you asked for. You can also check support request numbers 9049675, 9057240, and 9075987. I received their automated email response every time I sent an email, so they obviously have my email address. 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I Placed An Order 3 Weeks Ago and it's Still "Processing"? Am I The Only One?

Jump to solution

Thanks for clarifying, @Lisa237.

We have sent you another PM. Kindly double-check your inbox here on the Community platform. 

Thanks,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
KevinCh
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@Lisa237 

The emails from customer service are useless. One mentioned our "phone conversation", which is odd since I never called them. Another one said "we have an update" and to reply to this message. I replied and never heard anything else from them.

I also responded to the PM request with my contact info and order number and never received a reply.

RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @KevinCh,

Thank you for keeping us posted!

We'd love to assist you further with this concern that you have with your order. Please send us a private message here in the Roku Community by following the steps below:
To send a private message:

1. Sign in to the community.
  2. Click the message count or envelope icon to go to your Private Messages Inbox.
  3. Click Compose New Message.
  4. Enter the recipient's name in the Send to area.
  5. Note: Depending on your role in the community, you might be able to send a message to a group of users based on their role or rank in the community. If so, you can choose a role or a rank.
  6. Enter the subject for the message in the Message Subject area.
  7. Type the reply in the Message Body editor.
  8. Click Send Message.
  9. You can look for the messages you've sent in the Sent tab.

To learn more about how to send a private message, click this community link: Help: Roku Community
We'll be anticipating it!

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Lisa237
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@KevinCh 

I finally did get another pm from her just now. They're blaming the "cold weather in the midwest" for the week long delay. According to the post office, it's coming from Olive Branch, Mississippi. I live in AL. I literally could have driven to MS a dozen times to pick the thing up in this amount of time. Which is what I told her. This company is ridiculous. I can only hope that their streaming service and their products are better than their customer service. 

0 Kudos
KevinCh
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@Lisa237 

Not to get off-topic, but I've been pleased with my Streaming Stick 4K. After about 2 years it starting acting up so I ordered a new one.

And mine shipped from Olive Branch, MS as well. Hopefully it actually arrives today.

Lisa237
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@KevinCh 

Thanks, that's good to know. You can bet that if I ever order anything else, I'll either order from Amazon or go to a store to pick it up. This has been a nightmare.

KevinCh
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@Lisa237 

Received today. Whoop!

Hopefully yours shows up eventually. 

0 Kudos