Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Apb06

Re: Cancelling a CBS All Access subscription

Jump to solution

How do I contact CBS.

I did not order but I am being charged for it 

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Apb06 

First, the post *immediately before yours* gave that information. It's really a good idea to read the posts. That post gave the link as https://help.cbs.com/s/

Next, CBS All Access doesn't exist. It transitioned to Paramount+ in March 2021.

Whatever is going on, there should be a phone number tied to the credit card line item if it is a legitimate charge, and not some scammer who got your account number. If it's a scammer, the phone number will be a lie as well. Your bank should also be able to help.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
tfish

Re: How to cancel CBS All Access subscription through Roku

Jump to solution

I would like to cancel Roku for CBS, how do I know if it was through Roku or another system?

Terry

0 Kudos
Streamer317
Roku Guru

Re: How to cancel CBS All Access subscription through Roku

Jump to solution

@tfish  Log into your Roku account and look under subscriptions

0 Kudos
Hikermet

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I have been trying to cancel CBS interactive for days thru my roku account. I only watched CBS 1 time months ago. My latest charge is $47.88 billed thru my visa. I am livid !!! All of rokus instructions go

round and round in a circle with no help. No phone no service !! my latest visa charge for cbs billed

under a number 2420429HD08KAYHSK. Please trace this charge and answer my email.. I even took

the channel off roku but it won't cancel!

0 Kudos
Alex-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @91710, we understand that still being charged for a subscription you have canceled is frustrating, but don't worry we would be happy to help look into this issue. We will be reaching out to you via private message in order to collect more information on these charges you are receiving. Please be on the lookout for our message. 

0 Kudos
craggytabs

Jump to solution

I have cancelled/turned off auto renew on all my subscriptions and am still being charged. I would like a refund.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @craggytabs,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We recommend that you course this through our Account, Payments & Subscription Support team here so they may be able to appropriately assist you with this matter.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
craggytabs

Jump to solution

Because that page continuously says loading with an animated circle and that doesn't help me anymore than your comment did. Why did Alex offer to reach out via Private Message and you told me to go do something else? This is the worst customer service I have ever encountered, and I have Comcast. You are worse than Comcast, how bad does that make you look?

Cancel all of my subscriptions and refund me every cent from the last 12 months of charges. I have turned off auto renew so many times and just keep getting charged. I don't have time for this hassle and I want my money back and never to be charged again.

0 Kudos