Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: How do I synchronize all my subscriptions to one account?

Jump to solution

@lucymcgee1 Thanks for the detailed information.  Either the Paramount Plus and Acorn are being charged by Roku from a second Roku account or Paramount Plus and Acorn are being charged by the providers themselves.  Once you have Paramount Plus open see if you can go into accounts and determine what email address is associated with the Paramount Plus app and who is billing you.  I don't have Paramount Plus so I don't know exactly what it will look like but it should be similiar to Peacock, Max, Prime, etc... that I have.  If the email address is the same as the email you use to login to your Roku account and the subscriptions are not listed when you login to Roku they are not billed by Roku.

0 Kudos
lucymcgee1
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Thanks, but I know from my credit card company that all 3 subscriptions are billed by Roku. It's my online account that only shows Peacock and not the other two subscriptions. There's also another problem with my online account because the device listed is Roku 40" and the tv I use now is Roku 32".

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@lucymcgee1 It appears that you have two Roku accounts.  As I indicated in an earlier post can uou open the Paramount Plus app and go to your account and find an email address.  Is that email address the same as the email address you use to login to your roku account?  If not try logging into Roku using that email address.

0 Kudos
lucymcgee1
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I tried on Paramount plus. No go because they want me to sign up for a pan, which I already have. Like I said before, the 2 subscriptions not listed in my online account are Acorn on Roku and Paramount Plus on Roku and Roku bills me for those. I'm trying Roku with the only other email I've ever used but still waiting for a re-set email.

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@lucymcgee1   In your very first post you stated  "I used a different email address when I signed up for Acorn & Paramount"  Do you still have access to that email address?  Have you checked for a Roku account with that email address?

0 Kudos
lucymcgee1
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Yes, I still have access to that email. When I asked Roku to send me an email to update the password 2 days ago, I never got the email. ????

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@lucymcgee1 Strange.  Login to your Roku account with that email.  It should open to sign into your Roku account.   Then copy the email address using your computer, then click forgot password.  Paste the email into the email box and hit submit.  You should get an email in less than 10 seconds.   Let me know if that does not work. 

0 Kudos
lucymcgee1
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Sorry. I tried and refreshed & refreshed, etc. No email. I also tried asking to resend email. No dice again. BTW, I do still use this other email & receive some emails there without an issue. ???

0 Kudos
lucymcgee1
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

P.S. The reason I'm so persistant about this is that I may want to cancel one of those subscriptions soon. How can I do that if they don't show up on my online account???

0 Kudos
lucymcgee1
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

The reason I'm so persistant about this is that I may want to cancel one of those subscriptions soon. How can I do that if they don't show up on my online account??? 

0 Kudos