Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I see who else is logged into my account and how do I log them out?

Jump to solution

how can you see who's logged into your account my phone and modem have been hacked and I've seen the hacker has logged into my Roku account I'm wanting to see if they're on my device 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How do I see who else is logged into my account and how do I log them out?

Jump to solution

Welcome, and thanks for posting here in the Roku Community, @Angel42day1.

We understand you're concerned about your account security, and we'd like to help you secure it.

You can update your Roku account password and email to enhance security and prevent unauthorized access. This will restrict access to only those with the updated credentials and help safeguard your account from unauthorized users. 

You may follow the steps below to change your account credentials:

1. Go to Account information in your Roku account
  2. Enter a new password or email and confirm the new password or email (you'll need to enter your current password as well)
  3. Select "Save changes."

Important note: Do not share all of your account credentials to prevent the risk of exposing personal information that could result in unauthorized access to your accounts. This includes usernames, passwords, security questions, and any other sensitive details related to your accounts.

To make your account more secure, visit this support FAQ on how to create a strong, unique password for your Roku account.
Let us know if you need more help; we're willing to assist.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How do I see who else is logged into my account and how do I log them out?

Jump to solution

Welcome, and thanks for posting here in the Roku Community, @Angel42day1.

We understand you're concerned about your account security, and we'd like to help you secure it.

You can update your Roku account password and email to enhance security and prevent unauthorized access. This will restrict access to only those with the updated credentials and help safeguard your account from unauthorized users. 

You may follow the steps below to change your account credentials:

1. Go to Account information in your Roku account
  2. Enter a new password or email and confirm the new password or email (you'll need to enter your current password as well)
  3. Select "Save changes."

Important note: Do not share all of your account credentials to prevent the risk of exposing personal information that could result in unauthorized access to your accounts. This includes usernames, passwords, security questions, and any other sensitive details related to your accounts.

To make your account more secure, visit this support FAQ on how to create a strong, unique password for your Roku account.
Let us know if you need more help; we're willing to assist.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos